Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme
The main applicant must demonstrate that he or she:
- Is at least eighteen years old;
- Is in good health; and
- Has enough funds to make the required investment.
In order to ensure that the requirements listed above are fully adhered to, the Government of Grenada subjects each applicant to strict due diligence procedures. Moreover, each applicant must include supporting documents to his or her application. These include, but are not limited to, original or certified copies of:
- A certificate by a medical practitioner, indicating that the main applicant and his or her applying family members are not suffering from any communicable disease and that they are otherwise in good health; and
- A police certificate.
In addition to fulfilling the personal requirements listed above, applicants must also choose between two potential routes for citizenship. These are:
- A contribution to the National Transformation Fund; or
- An investment in an approved project (real estate) in Grenada.